Just Starting Your Job Search? Not Sure What's Next?
Regardless of where you are today, we can move you forward into your new job!
Because, as a Six Second Jobs Club Member, you will:
- Have access to focused webinars, podcasts, and blog posts on all areas of your job search. Additional material is being added all the time.
- Use Actionable Worksheets that give you concrete steps so you do not miss anything along the way.
- Get exclusive access to Joel's 35+ years of hiring experience. In your Members area you can ask any questions you have.
- Not need to search the Internet because all the tools to land your job are here, in one place. Even more important, I give you the how to use, the when to use, and the why you should use each tool. You won't get that scouring the Internet.
- Network with other Six Second Jobs Club Members, share contacts, inside information about companies you have worked for and connect each other to the hidden job market.
Bonus - New Six Second Jobs Club Members can schedule a FREE 15 minute consultation with your Instructor, Joel. Ask him any questions you have.
- Am I missing a step in my plan?
- Should I have a written plan?
- What would make my job search more effective?
- I have an interview next week. How should I prepare?
Take advantage of this limited time offer and take the stress out of your job campaign.
You Will Learn This and More:
- What steps to take to land your next job, regardless of where you are in the process
- How to realistically plan your job search
- What to write on your cover letter
- What you should include on your resume
- What to do before, during, and after your interview
- How to make the most of your LinkedIn Profile
- How to talk about salary
"I'm not very good at promoting myself." Have you ever felt that way? Many people are like you. They have valuable skills, but don't feel comfortable "bragging" about them.
My clients and those taking my courses, have me to help with that. I stand beside you, giving you permission to be great.
With 35+ years of "other side of the desk" experience, I know what you need to do to be successful in your job search.
I have been in your shoes. What I discovered almost 30 years ago works even better today. I had five jobs offers. I got to choose, rather than crossing my fingers and hoping someone would pick me.
In my career, I have read over 5,000 resumes and/or applications, interviewed thousands of applicants and promoted and mentored hundreds of employees. Many have gone from entry level positions to senior management and beyond. I know what works in the hiring process and I know what doesn't.
I began my Six Second Resumes Business in 2010. I have three certifications and have offered programs for the NJDOL, colleges and open workshops. I have reviewed resumes at National Career Fair Events in New Jersey, Philadelphia, Washington DC, and Maryland.
My hiring experience has been on the operations side. My career includes seven years as a store manager for Best Products, and 27 1/2 years as a Senior Manager for Costco Wholesale. I recently retired from Costco to spend more time helping people learn the skills they need to land their dream job.