Know The Right Way To Prepare For Your Next Job
Ready to make a change? Congratulations!
Having a plan makes the process less stressful and gives you more confidence.
In this course you will find:
- How Exploding The Job Description gives you the blueprint that answers the "how do I begin" question. In the course you will develop a written plan that spells out the steps, so you do not miss anything.
- How Using STAR's is the perfect way to promote your accomplishments.
- Exclusive Worksheets that open up the hidden rationale behind the Job Posting, and how you can use that to your advantage.
- Step-by-Step Instructions on using your findings to align every aspect of your job search, so your BRAND is clear and your value is apparent.
- Personal Help From Me and Six Second Jobs if you need anything throughout the course. We are available to answer your questions, making sure you get everything you need to land your dream job.
Don't Delay, Get Started Now!
"I'm not very good at promoting myself." Have you ever felt that way? Many people are like you. They have valuable skills, but don't feel comfortable "bragging" about them.
My clients and those taking my courses, have me to help with that. I stand beside you, giving you permission to be great.
With 35+ years of "other side of the desk" experience, I know what you need to do to be successful in your job search.
I have been in your shoes. What I discovered almost 30 years ago works even better today. I had five jobs offers. I got to choose, rather than crossing my fingers and hoping someone would pick me.
In my career, I have read over 5,000 resumes and/or applications, interviewed thousands of applicants and promoted and mentored hundreds of employees. Many have gone from entry level positions to senior management and beyond. I know what works in the hiring process and I know what doesn't.
I began my Six Second Resumes Business in 2010. I have three certifications and have offered programs for the NJDOL, colleges and open workshops. I have reviewed resumes at National Career Fair Events in New Jersey, Philadelphia, Washington DC, and Maryland.
My hiring experience has been on the operations side. My career includes seven years as a store manager for Best Products, and 27 1/2 years as a Senior Manager for Costco Wholesale. I recently retired from Costco to spend more time helping people learn the skills they need to land their dream job.
Who should take this course?
Are you unemployed, underemployed or planning to change careers?
The skills you need to land your dream job are not always easy to identify. What if I miss a step? What if I can't figure out how to get started?
Explode The Job Description gives you the tools to be successful. As you go through the course, you will find your confidence beginning to soar. And you will stop second guessing your decisions because you will have created your own written plan to follow.